You don’t want to trust your smile makeover to just anyone. Veneers are especially technique-sensitive and require the artistic skill of an experienced cosmetic dentist. With more than 20 years of experience designing and placing custom porcelain veneers, the cosmetic dentists in our West Chester, OH, office are the smile makeover artists you’re looking for!
Your Veneers Specialists
At Cincinnati Dental Experts, placing veneers is not a sideline. It’s what we do every day. We carefully craft
your veneers according to your desires and needs – from painstakingly matching your natural tooth color to molding the proper shape and size.
5 Beautiful Options
We offer five different kinds of veneers in our West Chester, OH, office. To begin with, there are three types of preparation techniques:
- Prepless veneers, such as the brand called Lumineers, are often an ideal option for patients with relatively minor tooth imperfections, such as minor staining, gaps, chips or crowding. These are a popular type of veneers because they do not any preparation of the teeth. But they’re not for everyone. These extremely thin shells of porcelain won’t effectively cover serious stains or gaps, and are more susceptible to break, especially by tooth grinding.
- Minimal prep veneers allow us to preserve as much of your tooth structure as possible while gently contouring the teeth to improve the adhesion of the veneers.
- Traditional veneers can create a gorgeous, natural-looking smile. In fact, my own smile is made of traditional veneers. This technique does require some preparation of the teeth so they don’t become too bulky.
We also offer two different types of materials:
- Composite resin is a plastic material that can be used to create veneers in just one visit. Because the material is porous, it can stain. It
also has a somewhat less natural appearance than porcelain.
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant, and they have the same translucent quality as natural tooth enamel. These veneers typically require at least two visits to complete.
Each of the above options has a different price point. For example, prepless veneers take less time, and therefore cost less money. Traditional porcelain veneers, on the other hand, require painstaking technique and attention to detail. That’s why we consider them the Mercedes-Benz of veneers.
High-Quality Cosmetic Dentistry
Don’t trust your veneers to anyone but
a specially trained and experienced cosmetic dentist. Our cosmetic dentists are ready to help you transform your smile! Call our West Chester, OH, office
today at 513-392-4598 to schedule your veneers consultation.
Top Cincinnati Cosmetic Dentist Tom Hedge strives to offer exceptional customer satisfaction. That's why we encourage you to call our office anytime so we can help you answer all of your dental questions.