Six Month Smiles: Teeth Straightening Procedures from the Cincinnati Dental Experts
Six Month Smiles® is a teeth-straightening system cosmetic dentist Dr. Tom Hedge uses in his Cincinnati office to bypass the use of traditional braces or other straightening techniques. The Six Month Smiles system is a series of aligners that are custom-fit to shift the teeth into place, usually within six months. Dentists all over the country use Six Month Smiles aligners because they are safe, and they dramatically improve a patient’s smile in a very short amount of time.
The benefits of using the Six Month Smiles system
- The aligners are clear and virtually invisible. Unlike traditional metal braces, they won’t be the first thing people notice about you. In fact, most people will not even notice that you’re wearing them.
- Also unlike metal braces, the aligners are removable. This means you can take them out to eat and drink (or for a special occasion). Since they do not stay in your mouth, you don’t have to adjust your diet as you would if you had metal braces since food will not get stuck in them or break off a wire or a bracket.
- The Six Month Smiles system takes much less time to complete than braces because they do not realign your bite. Instead of focusing on bite alignment, Six Month Smiles is designed to be cosmetic in nature. If you do not have bite alignment problems but you do want a straighter, more attractive smile, Six Month Smiles may be a great option for you.
- The aligners are often less expensive than traditional braces.
- The aligners use a low force to move the teeth, and therefore tend to be more comfortable than braces.
Only a consultation with your Cincinnati cosmetic dentist can determine whether Six Month Smiles is right for you, but for thousands of people across the country, it has made a huge difference!
Top Cincinnati Cosmetic Dentist Tom Hedge strives to offer exceptional customer satisfaction. That's why we encourage you to call our office anytime so we can help you answer all of your dental questions.