Gum Disease Treatment in Cincinnati: Waging War on Gum Disease
According to the American Academy of Periodontology (AAP), three out of four Americans have some form of gum disease. Furthermore, the American Dental Association (ADA) website concludes that periodontal (gum) disease is linked to heart disease, respiratory problems, diabetes, stroke, Alzheimer’s, premature births, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Well, Dr. Thomas Hedge is here to help you fight the waging war on gum disease. He is trained and experienced as a gum disease treatment dentist in Cincinnati.
Gum disease can be life-threatening
It is noted in dental research that the bacteria formed from gum disease could be a contributing factor to the outbreak of the life-threatening illnesses aforementioned.
- Common symptoms of gum disease include: swollen or bleeding gums when you floss, constant bad breath, and loose or decaying teeth.
- A patient can detect any of these common signs, but the scary part is that some people can have gum disease without even knowing it.
You might be risking your life and not even know it. For instance, bleeding gums when flossing. This sometimes is a common sign of gum disease or another form of periodontal disease, but a lot of patients overlook bleeding gums.
Since some signs go undetected by patients, it is extremely crucial for routine dental visits.
Call us if you suspect gum disease
If you suspect gum disease, treatment methods vary depending on the stage of the disease. There are preventive methods that gum disease dentist, Dr. Hedge, will suggest to decrease chances of the disease getting worse.
Since we know this negatively impactful nature of gum disease, you should be concerned about signs and symptoms while practicing effective at-home oral care.
To decrease your chances of contracting gum disease, you should practice healthy and effective at-home dental care, which includes flossing, brushing 2-3 times a day, and eating a well-balanced diet.
Dr. Tom Hedge treats gum disease by using effective, non-invasive treatments. He will help you combat, prevent, and treat gum disease with the utmost, professional dental care. Call our Cincinnati dental office today with your inquiries!
Top Cincinnati Cosmetic Dentist Tom Hedge strives to offer exceptional customer satisfaction. That's why we encourage you to call our office anytime so we can help you answer all of your dental questions.
- How exactly to write a review for the thesis: whom should compose, nuances of work, guidelines
- How exactly to Write A essay that is informal Easy? Utilize our fast essay writing solution to finish your casual paper on time without investing excessively efforts.
- Crafting a 3 Website page Papers Rapid
- Composing a software Essay – suggestions to write the content that is best
- Require An MBA Essay Writer Service? 100% Initial MBA Essay Writing Service by Qualified Writers