In today’s world, more and more people want quality services with super-fast results; we don’t have much patience for a slow turnaround when it comes to the things we want in life. When it comes to dental care and dental results, many people want that same thing, too—fast results with superior buy viagra online safe quality—and you can receive that (and more) when you opt for Invisalign in Cincinnati with our cosmetic dentist. If you’d like to straighten your teeth, Invisalign is the clear alternative to braces!
Invisalign versus metal braces
If the choice were given to you to straighten your teeth in 6 months to a year, or straightening your teeth in 2 to 3 years, which would you choose? The latter option is the typical length of time it takes to straighten your teeth using traditional metal-and-wire braces. On the other hand, the first option (6 months to a year) is the average time it takes with Invisalign! This is just one perk you will get when you choose Invisalign!
Benefits of Invisalign
In addition, you can also experience the other amazing benefits of Invisalign, such as:
- Near-invisible appearance when you wear your trays—which makes it a more appealing online pokies solution for adults who do not want the appearance of traditional metal orthodontic braces
- Quick and easy (and painless!) steps to get started
- Amazing results—straight teeth, along with increased self-confidence, among others!
- Removable trays do not interfere with daily activities (i.e. brushing your teeth, flossing, eating, etc)
- No negative repercussions like traditional braces produce (i.e. mouth abrasions, pain, difficulty eating)
- Considerably less expensive than traditional braces
Am I right for Invisalign?
It is important to keep in mind that you must be a suitable candidate for Invisalign clear braces.
- Ideally, Invisalign is most effective for patients with mild to moderate malocclusions. This means patients who have crooked or uneven teeth are the most ideal patients for this affordable teeth-straightening solution.
- On the other hand, people with more complex malocclusions would be better suitable for traditional orthodontic braces.
- Complex malocclusions consist of: a higher complexity of misaligned teeth; severe overlap of upper
jaw and teeth and the lower jaw and teeth; complex overcrowding of teeth; and abnormal bite patterns.
Speak with Dr. Tom Hedge today!
So if you would love a smile filled with beautiful, straight teeth, you can call to schedule your appointment for Invisalign with our Cincinnati dentist. Dr. Hedge is a cosmetic dentist who has several years of experience producing dream smiles using the Invisalign treatment method. Come see us today to determine if Invisalign is right for you!
Top Cincinnati Cosmetic Dentist Tom Hedge strives to offer exceptional customer satisfaction. That's why we encourage you to call our office anytime so we can help you answer all of your dental questions.