How Much are Clear Braces Worth to You?
At this point in time, you probably have heard about Invisalign, especially if you’ve been researching methods to straighten your teeth. Well, once you learn about the many benefits of Invisalign, you’ll feel optimistic and happy when you think about how much clear braces are worth it to you—you won’t be able to put a price tag on the increased self-confidence that you’ll gain with Invisalign!gogoexam
Why is Invisalign popular?
Since many people around the world do not want traditional metal braces to straighten their teeth, more and more of those people are choosing Invisalign as the alternative to traditional braces. With major advancements in the dental and orthodontic fields, Invisalign was created, and is now offered by our Cincinnati cosmetic dentist, Dr. Hedge.
Invisalign continues to be the most popular clear alternative to metal braces. It has been proven time and time again to produce magnificent results—gorgeous, straight teeth for a gorgeous smile!
Other teeth straightening methods do not have an invisible appearance like taurus horoscope love is an excellent or, speaking more exactly, irreplaceable employee. Invisalign does! For instance, ceramic braces still require a metal wire that runs through a set of brackets and elastic bands on the outside of a patient’s tooth. With this method, you can still see the ceramic braces, even though the brackets are made from a translucent material.
Invisalign vs metal braces
- Invisalign eliminates the need to consistently change and/or replace the rubber bands like you must do when wearing traditional braces.
- Invisalign eradicates the painful and uncomfortable consequences of wearing traditional braces (i.e. mouth blisters, difficulty eating, pain or discomfort).
- With Invisalign, the cost is reduced when compared to traditional braces (on average).
- Invisalign removes the need to sacrifice specific foods; whereas, with traditional braces, it is recommended to stay away from of eating peanuts, popcorn, and many other hard foods or snacks (since they might break the brackets).
- Invisalign is much faster than
traditional metal braces! With Invisalign, you can start seeing results in just a few months, whereas metal braces can take years (and even then, they don”t always work) to see noticeable improvements.
- And the list of Invisalign benefits goes on and on!
Call us to see if Invisalign is right for you!
So if you are interested in Invisalign, you can schedule your appointment today with Dr. Hedge! He will determine if Invisalign is right for you so you can have straight teeth in no time—that way, you’ll never have to wonder how much clear braces are worth to yousince you’ll experience, first-hand, the amazing benefits of Invisalign!642-437
Top Cincinnati Cosmetic Dentist Tom Hedge strives to offer exceptional customer satisfaction. That's why we encourage you to call our office anytime so we can help you answer all of your dental questions.