Gum Pigmentation Removal Options in Cincinnati
Our Cincinnati cosmetic dentist offers dark gum pigmentation removal for patients who want to get rid of their dark gums.
Innovative gum pigmentation
removal techniques at its best!
Having dark gums or other dental flaws can make you self-conscious of your smile. No one wants to feel that way on a daily basis, and Dr. Hedge doesn’t want you or your family feeling
that way either!
That is why he offers this impressive and effective cosmetic dental solution. In order to offer gum pigmentation treatment, Dr. Tom Hedge utilizes cutting-edge gum pigmentation removal techniques to offer the best services to his patients.
- Dr. Hedge utilizes a technique he developed to remove the surface layer of tissue, which exposes the dark cells (called melanocytes).
- Once this occurs, Dr. Hedge will selectively and accurately remove the dark cells.
- With this dark gum pigmentation removal process, there are no knives or sutures involved, which means no surgery is necessary!
- Our patients love the fact that this procedure can be completed in one office visit (typically 15 minutes per quadrant of your mouth)—now that’s fast and effective!
- Another benefit of gum pigmentation removal is the fact that the results can last up to 20 years—now that’s well-worth the money and time it takes for the procedure!
- Even more, the healing time after the procedure is quick and relatively painless for most of his patients. Your gums should only be sore for about one day, but they will heal quickly. Some patients take pain medication to totally control the soreness.
positively affects your life, too.
Call for your appointment!
If you have dark gums, brown gums, or dark blotches, and you want a beautiful smile with pink gums, call our office today to schedule your appointment with Dr. Hedge for gum pigmentation removal. Your smile is important so give it the best treatment available at our dental office!
No related posts.
Top Cincinnati Cosmetic Dentist Tom Hedge strives to offer exceptional customer satisfaction. That's why we encourage you to call our office anytime so we can help you answer all of your dental questions.