Full Mouth Reconstruction From Our Cincinnati Cosmetic Dentists
Do you have several dental problems resulting from years and years of neglect? Are you concerned that your dental problems are irreparable, and you feel that there is no way you can ever have a healthy, beautiful smile?
Well, with full mouth reconstruction from our Cincinnati Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Tom Hedge, you can once again enjoy a gorgeous, healthy smile!
What is full mouth reconstruction?
Full mouth reconstruction (FMR) is also referred to as full mouth restoration or full mouth rehabilitation. Here at our dental office, we call it full mouth dentistry!
The FMR procedure offers an excellent way to restore and revamp your entire mouth (upper and lower jaws). If our cosmetic dentist suggests FMR for you, Dr. Hedge will thoroughly evaluate your teeth in order to devise a treatment plan consisting of long-term solutions for your teeth problems. Rest assured, Dr. Hedge is equipped with decades of knowledge and skills to effectively reconstruct your smile, replacing any worn-out dentistry, too.
Which dental Glary Undelete is said to work in best-data-recovery.com 7, Vista, and XP, but it probably works fine in best-data-recovery.com 8 and versions older than best-data-recovery.com free viagra trial coupon XP. services are part of full mouth dentistry?
At our state-of-the-art dental office, we offer a vast array of dental services to our patients. Actually, for patients who wish to revamp their smile’s appearance with a smile makeover, we sometimes recommend full mouth reconstruction. To this end, our dental knowledge and experience permits us to create amazing, flawless smiles.
By using a combination of dental services in the FMR procedure, we are able to solve your dental problems, resulting in a sensational, healthy smile. As such, depending on your dental issues, we might recommend a combination of cosmetic, general, or restorative dental procedures, including:
- Cosmetic bonding
- Gum lifts
- Six Month Smiles
- Gum disease treatment
- Invisalign clear braces
- Porcelain veneers
- Zoom! teeth whitening
- Snap-on Smiles
- TMJ treatment
Who can receive full mouth dentistry?
Our cosmetic dentist recommends full mouth reconstruction for patients who
suffer from extensive dental problems, and are seeking long-term solutions for a healthy smile. Actually, patients who exhibit the following dental problems are typically good candidates for FMR:
- Traumatic injury to the mouth or teeth, which can result in teeth that are broken, chipped, or fractured
- Congenital disorders, causing missing teeth, missing enamel, or poorly-formed teeth
- Severely decayed teeth throughout most of your mouth
- Severely eroded enamel
- Multiple missing teeth, sometimes due to extensive tooth decay and/or trauma
- Severely worn-down teeth, which is sometimes the result of long-term exposure to acid-eroding beverages and foods (or acid reflux), or teeth grinding
- Those who consistently complain about muscle, jaw, and headache pain, which may also require adjustments to your bite (occlusion)
- A deep bite (when the top teeth extend too far over the bottom teeth)
- A patient who wants instant orthodontics on every tooth (with the use of veneers, bridges, Invisalign, or other restorations)
Call for your complimentary consultation today!
generic for cialis
Now that you know more about full mouth dentistry at our office, are you ready for your healthy, new smile? Opting for full mouth reconstruction from our Cincinnati cosmetic dentist is surely a wise decision for a healthy, long-term solution to your dental problems.
Dr. Tom Hedge loves creating breathtaking, healthy smiles on a daily basis—so let him create yours today!
No related posts.
Top Cincinnati Cosmetic Dentist Tom Hedge strives to offer exceptional customer satisfaction. That's why we encourage you to call our office anytime so we can help you answer all of your dental questions.