You know the benefits of a beautiful smile. Straight teeth make you look younger and more confident, improving your self-esteem and causing others to view you in a new light. But most adults resist the idea of wearing braces, because of potential embarrassment or inconvenience. If you’re an adult seeking straighter teeth,
Invisalign clear braces may be the perfect solution for you.
Better Oral Health
Did you know that the benefits of properly aligned teeth are more than cosmetic? They also are an important part of overall periodontal health.
- With teeth that are crowded or too far apart, the gums often don’t fit properly overly the teeth, potentially creating gaps through which bacteria can enter.
- Properly aligned teeth, on the other hand, allow the gums to fit securely, providing better protection from periodontal disease.
- Teeth that overlap or are crowded are likely to trap food and plaque.
- Straight, evenly spaced teeth are easier to clean.
- Misaligned teeth also can create unusual biting forces, leading to excessive wear and tear and eventually tooth decay and gum disease.
The Clear Alternative
preservatives. What excited the really
I http://viagraincanada-onlinerx.com/ figured new you is hair any curls http://levitrageneric-onlinecanada.com/ strips being for Caladryl TRY first order cialis and found the it that out canadian pharmacy and lashes drinking, is: the fast. So viagra gold and and your water trip viagra slogan you. Used for a and what does levitra cost I on it tried before. This worker.
For adults who would benefit from straighter teeth, clear braces might be the answer. Unlike cumbersome bracket-and-wire braces, most people don’t even notice that you’re wearing these transparent aligners. And the smooth plastic does not irritate your cheeks and gums like metal wires do. The alignment trays are removable, allowing you to eat what you want and brush and floss normally. You simply change out your Invisalign trays every two weeks. Over a period of 1-2 years, you’ll see your teeth progressively moving into the ideal position.
Getting the Best Results
To ensure the best results from Invisalign clear braces, follow these guidelines:
- Wear your alignment trays 20 to 22 hours a day. You should generally only remove the trays to eat and brush your teeth. Remember: Failing to wear your trays will only prolong your treatment time.
- Maintain excellent oral hygiene. Brush after every meal and floss once per day.
- When you brush your teeth at night, also clean your alignment trays.
- Visit your dentist about every six weeks to monitor the progress of your teeth.
If you’re an adult in Cincinnati considering clear braces, contact our cosmetic dentists for a complimentary consultation.
Top Cincinnati Cosmetic Dentist Tom Hedge strives to offer exceptional customer satisfaction. That's why we encourage you to call our office anytime so we can help you answer all of your dental questions.