Are you in the process of researching which alternatives to metal braces exist? There are online pharmacy for qsymia many people throughout the world who are not relying on traditional metal braces as the only way to straighten their teeth. With major advancements in the dental and orthodontic fields, other options to metal braces are now being offered and used.
Which alternatives are out there?
In dental offices across the globe, the most popular clear alternative to metal braces is Invisalign. It has been proven time and time again to produce magnificent results—gorgeous, straight teeth for an impeccable smile! Other methods, such as the ceramic braces, must be completed by going to an orthodontist, not a dentist. However, the other teeth straightening methods do not have an invisible appearance like Invisalign does! For instance, ceramic braces still require a metal
wire that runs through a set of brackets and elastic bands on the outside of a patient’s tooth. You can still see the ceramic braces, even though the brackets are made from a translucent material.
Invisalign versus metal braces
When you directly compare Invisalign versus metal braces, you will see that Invisalign trumps traditional metal braces for various reasons. For instance, Invisalign:
- Eliminates the constant need to change and/or replace the rubber bands like you must do when wearing traditional braces.
- Eradicates the painful and uncomfortable consequences of wearing traditional braces (i.e. mouth blisters, difficulty eating, pain or discomfort).
- Reduces viagra soft tabs costs—Invisalign costs a bit less than traditional braces (on average).
- Removes the need to sacrifice specific foods; whereas, with traditional braces, it is recommended to stay away from of eating peanuts, popcorn, and many other hard foods or snacks (since they might break the brackets).
- And the list goes on and on!
Who can get Invisalign?
If you are interested in Invisalign, you should keep in
evaluate if you are a suitable candidate for Invisalign. Typically, Invisalign is most effective for patients with mild to moderate malocclusions. This means that patients who have crooked or uneven teeth are the most ideal patients for Invisalign. On the other hand, patients who have complex malocclusions are better suited to get metal braces. People with
complex malocclusions exhibit signs of: complex misaligned teeth; complex overcrowding of teeth; sever overlap of upper jaw and teeth and the lower jaw and teeth; abnormal bite patterns.
Call for your appointment today!
If you’d like to take advantage of
Invisalign, and see why it is the clear alternative to metal braces, you can schedule your appointment today with, cosmetic dentist, Dr. Tom Hedge! He will determine if Invisalign is cialis canada buy online right for you so you can have straight teeth in no time!
Top Cincinnati Cosmetic Dentist Tom Hedge strives to offer exceptional customer satisfaction. That's why we encourage you to call our office anytime so we can help you answer all of your dental questions.