Kathy and I are visiting the Nantucket Whaling Museum. This whale skeleton is from a Sperm Whale that died and washed up on the beach. During cleaning and restoration of the whale skeleton, a decayed ivory tooth was discovered near an abscess in the lower jaw bone. Although the final cause of the whale’s death is undetermined, some scientists speculate that the infection may have contributed to the whale’s demise.
Top Cincinnati Cosmetic Dentist Tom Hedge strives to offer exceptional customer satisfaction. That's why we encourage you to call our office anytime so we can help you answer all of your dental questions.
- Producing a Critique Document Can Be Far more Fascinating Than You Believe
- Facts, Fiction and Example of Essay
- Homework help: premium quality services for students in various scholastic job areas
- The technology of geography as substantial as our Planet.
- Needs to the contents of the theoretical chapter of diploma work